Tuesday 6 October 2009

The Strangest Things...

Sometimes it's the strangest, often inconvenient times a thought will strike you and floor you completely...

The thought of Him, pressing my body against His, frantically tearing at my clothes, pulling off my suit jacket, throwing it on the floor, shoving my skirt up over my hips, revealing the tops of my stockings and the silk scrap of my panties...

Kissing, biting, scratching...

Pulling at my shirt, fumbling with the buttons, backing me up against the wall, slamming me against it, forcing a sharp intake of breath..

Making me wet...

Hefting my breasts out of my bra, trailing kisses down my neck and along my collarbone, my breath ragged, hearing him growl into my neck, supporting me, allowing me to wrap my leg around His waist, grinding myself against Him.

Feeling His tongue against my skin, the perfect blend of hard, soft and wet, a soft moan escaping my lips. Him starting at my throat, moving oh-so-slowly downward, pulling me tightly against Him, one hand on my waist, the other tantalizingly close at the top of my stockings. I wriggle against Him.

Finally, I feel His breath against my Nipple, warm, teasing, feeling Him bend to taste, sliding his tongue over, biting, making me dizzy, breath gasping now, watching His every move.

Desperately wanting Him...

Will do anything, lost in Him...

Miss Maitani? Evie? Um, Time for your presentation....

No comments:

Post a Comment