Monday 27 April 2009

Teasing Me...

Apologies for the lack of input over the last week or so, things have been busy, but at least I have been occupied.

Only yesterday, I was stood in a church service, allowing my mind to wonder over the many delights of the last few days.

He was stood next to me. He told me I looked pretty in my silk strapless dress. Very demure for a church occasion. But that didn't stop him whispering to me all of the delicious things that He was going to do to me when he got home, as He slid his fingertips up the back of my thighs, over my stocking tops , just gently brushing my wetness through my lacy panties. I was thankful that we were in the last pew. I was ashamed, but so turned on. I bit my lip to stop a little moan escaping.

On the drive home He continued to brush over my thighs, rubbing me very softly, very gently through the lace. I don't think I have ever concentrated on driving so much. Damn Him for making me so wet, so incapacitated, so wanton.

The journey seemed to last for ever. By the time we got home, I wasn't sure I could even get into the house, my legs wouldn't work, I was so wet.

He had my dress unzipped before we even got in the door.

I stepped out of the silk sheath and turned to Him. Strapless bra, matching lace panties and stockings, I knew that they would turn Him on. I wasn't disappointed.

He slowly walked around my. Staring. Running His eyes over my body, my legs and ass, my tits and pussy. I fought the urge to cover myself. He slipped my soaking panties down my thighs. I went to undo my bra, but He stopped me.

Hefting my breasts out of the cups, He teased my nipples, rolling rubbing and twisting them. Hard.

A burst of wetness ran down my thighs, soaking my stocking tops.

His hands ran down, over my stomach and found my cunt, open and ready. My legs started to buckle underneath me.

He pushed me towards the sofa and roughly bent me over the arm, pushing my legs apart.

I posed there, open and on display for Him, not daring to turn around.

I could hear him moving behind me, discarding His clothes. Suddenly, 'Whack'...

Spank after spank rained down on my ass, turning it a delightful shade of rose. I was dizzy but the time He stopped, I had lost count of the blows.

My ass tingled and a new warmth spread through me.

His fingers in my pussy, teasing and rubbing. So wet.

My moans and gasps getting louder and louder. I want it. I want Him.

His cock straining as He slams it straight into me, balls deep. The shock of being filled so quickly runs a shiver up my spine. Over and over he slams into me. Pounding my cunt.

I twitch in His arms. A spectacular blend of pleasure and pain.

I know He is loving it too. His cock swells and Hardens even more. It pushes me over the edge.

His hands stay in a vice-like grip on my hips as I spasm and squirm against Him. Screaming His name again and again.

Breathless. Incoherent.

Behind me, His cock throbs and he pumps squirt after squirt of His cum into my already soaking pussy.

He pulls out of me. Our juices mingle as they start to drip down my thighs. I stand up and turn around.

A soft lingering kiss.

Time for bed.


1 comment: